Get Ready to Go: TRAVERSE Virtual Travel & Expense Summit
With the popularity of the TRAVERSE 19 Travel + Tech Festival last year, we couldn’t let a year pass by without another amazing event for finance, procurement, risk and travel leaders. Announcing TRAVERSE Virtual, the one-day Virtual Travel + Expense Summit on Tuesday, October 6, 2020.
Register now to save your spot at this can’t-miss virtual event. Finance and travel leaders from around the world will share insights, best practices and hands-on approaches for:
- Mapping your organization’s path to business and economic recovery
- Getting your company back to business travel safely and cost-effectively
- Managing unused tickets and waivers to ensure no travel budget goes to waste
- Hearing the latest in airline and hotel safety protocols to protect your travelers
- And more on making the shift to modern T&E management to control costs and save money
This year we’re especially excited to welcome Brian Kelly aka The Points Guy to the main stage, along with Caroline Strachan of Festive Road, Jim Lundy of Aragon Research and a host of other dynamic industry luminaries as speakers. Sessions throughout the day will cover the most pressing topics in travel and expense management.
Last year’s TRAVERSE was a spectacular and informative festival--check out video highlights for a taste of what you can expect on October 6.
We are pleased to have the opportunity to bring the finance and travel community together again--virtually--to help build the path to the future. Learn more and register today--we look forward to seeing you there.