Oh, The Places We’ll Go: Announcing the #ISpyTripActions contest
We’re taking our vision of a world-class business travel experience — from booking to the travel itself, accomplishing big things while there and a safe return home — on the road to some of the world’s most well-traveled cities. Chicago, Boston, and Denver are next on our list!
Those TripAdvocates based in Chicago, Boston, and Denver, as well as those just passing through ORD, BOS, and DEN, have likely already seen TripActions appearing all around these cities and airports. We’d like to invite people living in or visiting these cities through May 31, 2019 to play a favorite past time game of ours, I Spy With My Little Eye, with us. But, of course with a TripActions twist where you have the chance to win a roundtrip flight.
Be on the lookout for our TripActions digital screens, billboards, subway banners, jet bridges, and more. When you spy one, take a photo or video (selfies with the TripActions advertisements are encouraged!), share it on social media with #ISpyTripActions to enter to win a free roundtrip flight within the continental United States.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Follow @TripActions on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and/or LinkedIn, and especially the one where you plan to post your photo or video.
- Then be on the look out for TripActions advertisements in Chicago, Denver, and Boston.
- When you spy one, take a picture or a video and share it on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and/or LinkedIn.
- Tag @TripActions and include #ISpyTripActions in your post.
- Share a video or photo with the required tags every time you come across a TripActions advertisement to enter as many times as you can!
After you’ve shared, you’ll be entered to win a roundtrip ticket within the continental US. You can find our full Terms and Conditions here. The contest ends on May 31, 2019... good luck!
Save 34% on Hotel Spend
See TripActions in action and request a demoGet Started
Proudly Saving Travel Budgets For
"The fact that we have a travel booking system that's eliminating all of the problems we had earlier and really allows employees to be laser focused on what they need to do to get our mission across has been really great for us."Natasha W.Sr. Treasury Manager