New Speaker Updates from TRAVERSE 21
TRAVERSE, the annual festival celebrating all things corporate travel and expense tech, is returning for its third year this September 29, 2021.
The travel and tech festival, taking place both virtually and live at The Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco, California, celebrates the continued return of corporate travel and spend after a disruptive year. We are so excited for our colleagues, customers, and peers to join us in person (or virtually) to network and learn from the top finance and travel professionals in the industry.
From executives in the global business travel community to expert managers handling complex global programs, TRAVERSE 21 will feature veteran leaders with a world view on where the industry is headed and how to optimize your programs for success.
While we’ve already shared some of the topics and keynotes, today we have an exciting update with three new confirmed speakers including:
- Mark Garfield, SVP, Chief Accounting Officer & Corporate Controller at Adobe
- Terry Angelos, SVP & Global Head Fintech at Visa
- Suzanne Neufang, GEO & Executive Director at GBTA
These will be joining our already outstanding roster of industry experts and visionaries including:
- Scott Mayerowitz, Executive Editor at The Points Guy
- Henry Harteveldt, Travel Industry Analyst at Atmosphere Research
- Shannon Adamczyk, Travel Manager at Mattress Firm
- Jurie Victor, Director of Finance & Accounting at Spikeball
Our guests will be joined by some familiar faces including TripActions CFO Thomas Tuchscherer, TripActions Chief Travel Officer Danny Finkel, TripActions Head of Global Consulting, and — a new addition to the TripActions family—Reed & Mackay CEO of North America John Keichline.
You can check out the full speaker lineup and bios here. We will be adding more speakers to the lineup as well as a guest DJ in the final countdown to TRAVERSE and we’ll share all the updates as they happen.
There are still tickets available for TRAVERSE Fest. Register today.