Open for Business Podcast: Inside the Suite of TripActions Liquid Product Features
Welcome to the era of ‘No Expenses.’
TripActions is redefining the future of finance teams with the introduction of TripActions Liquid™ for payments, light procurement and expenses. This modern solution is an all-in-one product that revolutionizes expense management so that employees and finance teams no longer have to deal with the hassles and frustrations of expense reports, ever again.
The TripActions Liquid™ corporate card offers significant time savings, real-time spend control, and the best employee spending experience possible. Organizations can consolidate and streamline their financial technology stack and have real-time visibility into their entire business spend.
To introduce the suite of product features of TripActions Liquid and illustrate how the technology will revolutionize everything from payments to reconciliation for everyone from employees to CFOs, we’re sitting down with Robin Gandhi, TripActions VP of Product Management, Payments, and Omar Ghani, TripActions Director of Strategic Sourcing.
In this episode of Open for Business, we explore:
- Specific TripActions LiquidTM product features
- The key stakeholders positioned to benefit
- How to balance employee empowerment with visibility and control
- The rise of virtual cards in today’s work landscape
- The evolution and role of procurement leaders
- What this innovation means for finance teams
If this is your first time tuning in, check out our previous Open for Business: A Corporate T&E Podcast episodes:
- Episode 16: “Why Now is the Perfect Time to Modernize Your T&E Platform” - Hear directly from the enterprises who are capitalizing on this moment to improve their T&E program for the future.
- Episode 15: “A New Era for Modern Enterprise T&E Management” - Learn more about TripActions Enterprise Edition and how it’s helping enterprises protect travelers while controlling costs.
- Episode 14: “Advocating Public Policy to Rebuild Confidence in Business Travel” - Learn how the industry is coming together to fight for data needed to resume travel.
Subscribe to Open for Business: A Corporate T&E Podcast Powered by TripActions today on your preferred podcast platform and join us for the latest conversation on corporate travel and expenses. We’ll be sitting down with big-picture thinkers and decision-makers from around the globe to address the many T&E topics on the minds of business travelers, corporate travel managers and finance, operations and HR leaders.