Pride Month at TripActions: Celebration, Education & Awareness
June kicks off the beginning of a month of highlighted awareness around LGBTQ+ issues marked by parades, events and celebrations across the world led by the LGBTQ+ community. These celebrations are designed to commemorate the Stonewall Uprising, honor people lost during the heights of the AIDS epidemic, and fight for the human rights of the LGBTQ+ community—all while celebrating the culture, lived experiences and contributions of this community.
Throughout the month, the TripActions team will collaborate across its Employee Resource Groups and external partners to share resources and content that not only celebrates, but amplifies the voices and experiences of LGBTQ+ colleagues and community members.
As an organization, TripActions is on a mission to create a culture that fosters a diverse mix of perspectives and allows employees to flourish in an environment where each individual can be their whole, authentic self. TripActions recognizes the importance of inclusivity among the LGBTQA+ community through education and social awareness in the workplace.
Join us in realizing our vision of building a truly diverse community that prioritizes equality above all else.
Pride Month Resources
- Pride Month: A Snapshot on Its History
- Where and How to Celebrate Pride Month in Person and Online
- A Must-Watch Tedx Talk from Author, Activist, Actor, and Minister Benjamin Evans
- 23 Movies to Celebrate Pride Month from our Partner American Airlines
- 9 Books to Add to Your Reading List This Month
- 7 Books by Trans and Non-Binary Author