The Business Travel Updates That Finance Professionals Need
TripActions introduces a new Business Travel & Expense Management Resource Center for finance and procurement executives navigating the path to getting back to business quickly and safely.
The new online resource hub will be updated weekly with in-depth guides and articles to help finance and procurement executives make more informed decisions. It is a sister site to the recently released Business Travel Manager Resource Center, but focused exclusively on financial responsibilities.
Now is a critical time for finance professionals who are working tirelessly to make sure that no money is left on the table from unused tickets and waivers while simultaneously crafting completely new policies and guidelines around budgets. They’re also thinking through new strategies for expense management and considering new tools to ensure they have the flexibility, visibility and control they need to move forward confidently. They’re charged with setting the strategies that will ensure the company’s livelihood while giving it the opportunity to rebuild business through in-person connections.
Here’s what’s available on the new Business Travel & Expense Management Resource Center:
- Business Recovery Post COVID-19: All the news you need to know about getting back to business safely.
- COVID-19 Resources: Links to the most reliable sources of information.
- In-Depth Financial + Expense Management Guides: Actionable guides that will outline the steps and directions that you need to control costs and boost revenue.
- Finance and Payments Industry News: A curated list of broader industry news.
- Business Continuity Tools: Private calls, data trackers, and more actionable tools to use to get back to business.
- News From the Travel and Expense Community: See what our community of industry leaders are thinking about.
TripActions is here as your trusted partner for all things business travel and expense, now and long into the future. Our new Business Travel & Expense Management resource center, in addition to the Business Travel Manager resource center, provides all its insights, information, data, and updates you need to make more informed decisions moving forward.
Finance professionals can also learn more about strategies for making the most of unused tickets and waiver on the latest episode of Open for Business: A Corporate T&E Podcast Powered by TripActions.