TripActions is looking for a strong Technical Recruiter who will play a pivotal role in our expansion by directly scaling our Engineering (also known as Research and Development/R&D) team. This role will have a particular emphasis on sourcing and prospecting, utilizing sourcing tools such as AngeList and LinkedIn Recruiter. You’ll work closely with the team to create job descriptions, source qualified candidates, qualify and convert leads into hires, and ensure a smooth and candidate-centric process throughout. This role reports to the VP Talent and will have growth opportunities as the company scales globally.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, with heavy emphasis on sourcing/prospecting, while providing an excellent candidate and hiring team experience.
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies, tools, and channels including your external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide funnel of high-caliber candidates for our R&D team
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals and over time, develop new recruitment strategies and give feedback on what is and what's not working.
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates
- Collaborate with the Recruiting Team to continually improve processes and experience.
- Maintain reports and performance metrics
- Plan and execute creative recruiting events and campaigns that attract top talent.
- At least 3 years experience in a technical recruiting or technical sourcing role, preferably at startups and successful technology companies with hyper growth
- Any technical experience (you used to be an engineer or a PM, or you can code) a huge plus
- High level of comfort around engineers, with confidence around technical conversations
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, challenging work environment while prioritizing multiple functions and managing time efficiently
- Strong communication skills, written, verbal, and over the phone
- Strong organizational skills for tracking candidates using our ATS system, recruitment marketing platform, and sourcing tools
- Self-starter with a penchant for experimentation. You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and you’re resilient in the face of challenges. Most importantly, you’re fun and a pleasure to be around!
- Strong writing skills with ability to effectively prioritize and pay attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or graduate degree preferred
- An undeniable passion for travel
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].