As the Manager of Customer Success team, you will be driving a team to launch new customers, achieve adoption targets, and maximize customer delight and retention. Key skills include customer health analysis on a micro and macro level to pinpoint specific customers who need extra focus and attention. Understanding both quantitative and qualitative factors is essential. Our focus is not only on our admins and Executive sponsors; end user experience is at the core of our values so driving your team to maximize satisfaction and follow up with NPS respondents is a key part of your day to day.
You'd report into the Director of Customer Success in our Palo Alto HQ. You'll work closely with stakeholders across the company in Sales, Support, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Finance.
- Manage and scale a team of approximately 7 Customer Success Managers
- Design and launch critical programs to improve customer experience and operational efficiency
- Segment & tier accounts portfolio and design service strategy to optimize resource and talent allocation
- Provide business analytic strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth
- Foster an environment of collaboration and ongoing learning within the team and across customer lifecycle
- Partner with the sales team to optimize a seamless customer launch program
- Executive Analysis of customer health to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, and reduce churn
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and provide vetted, impactful customer feedback to the product team
- Drive positive NPS across all of your reports and their customers
- Improve upon our existing approaches to customer engagement and account management leveraging our CS platform
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience leading and/or building a customer success function around scaled customers
- 5+ years of management experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or related customer-facing position within a rapidly growing SaaS company
- Proven track record of conducting quantitative analysis to derive insights and implement growth strategies
- People management and development; demonstrated leadership through accountability, continuous training and coaching
- Be able to prioritize tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment, as well as problem-solve
- Attention to detail is a must
- Passion for travel and focusing on the customer experience
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].