As a Customer Success Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to our commercial customers, helping them succeed with our platform and ensuring they receive maximum value from our solution throughout their lifecycle. You’ll be responsible for understanding customer requirements, implementing and onboarding new customers, conducting product training, driving adoption and retention, and ensuring ongoing satisfaction. You’ll work with our customer C-Suite and executive teams, as well as our program counterparts to drive a successful program.
You will work closely with stakeholders across the company in Sales, Support, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Finance. This will be the second Customer Success hire in our Australia office and will be instrumental in building up the office (centrally located in Sydney) with our leaders.
- Manage all post-sales activity for customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers (C-suite) to ensure goals are aligned from a business strategy perspective and success metrics are identified
- Work closely with your Account Executive counterpart to develop a joint success plan for your customers
- Constantly assess “health checks” for your customers to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, and reduce churn
- Serve as the ‘voice of the customer’ and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them to maximize customer value and retention
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements
- Increase customer retention and ensure alignment by conducting regular check-in calls, Quarterly & Strategic Business Reviews, and rich data analysis
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification/tracking of enhancement requests
- Handle escalations and work across teams to resolve issues
- Improve upon our existing approaches to customer engagement and account management leveraging our CS platform
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or related customer-facing position within a rapidly growing SaaS company
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Be able to prioritize tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment, as well as problem-solve
- Attention to detail is a must
- Passion for travel and focusing on the customer experience
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].