TripActions is looking for a WFM Real Time Traffic Analyst to partner with our Customer Support team and be a part of building out our Workforce Management Department from the ground up. This role will be responsible for utilizing forecasts and schedules for the contact center to manage service levels on a daily basis. Partnerships are key to our success, so this role will work closely with our Support Leadership and Workforce Management team to ensure service level and production goals are achieved. They’ll also be responsible for agent work schedules, real-time workforce management, developing and maintaining reports, and supporting the business via analytics, ad-hoc reporting and other special requests as they occur. This position requires evening and weekend availability in a 24/7/365 environment.
The ideal candidate is an attentive, problem-solver who is also teachable. This individual will need to assess and analyze real-time to make proper recommendations and adjustments to meet our SLA’s. Someone who has good instincts and can provide proactive solutions to help our business.
- Monitor real-time volume in a multi-skill contact center environment.
- Creates a positive work environment that fosters successful team performance.
- Builds personal skill sets and continues to develop proficiency of the department's systems and applications
- Use WFM software and call volume history to help manage intra-day staffing levels.
- Determine the most effective methods for needed intra-day staffing adjustments.
- Enter schedule exceptions for contact center agents.
- Assist with time off requests for contact center agents.
- Assess availability for training, special projects, and other functions.
- Perform additional duties as required
- High school diploma or the equivalent (GED) is required.
- 1-2 years Workforce Management experience is required
- Strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitude skills
- Previous experience in WFM using Aspect eWFM software is preferred.
- Strong math and PC skills required.
- Intermediate MS Excel experience preferred
- Proactive ability to find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide recommendations for corrective action
- Competency in dealing with all levels of employees/management and building strong relationships with teams and all organizational customers
- This position requires a high level of professional integrity. Employee information must be kept confidential
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].