TripActions is looking for a Commercial Account Executive to join our growing sales team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for closing new customers and generating revenue while achieving individual goals. This role is focused on net new, therefore, this person must be able to creatively outbound and clearly communicate to C-level executives of small to mid-market sized companies. This position is based in our SOHO New York City office.
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including contract generation, red lining and other deliverables for closing
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients post-sale
- Drive velocity sales by managing 20+ opportunities in pipeline and closing 6-10 deals per month
- Understand the TripActions’ value proposition and solutions using appropriate value-based sales approaches
- Oversee all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce
- Hit Monthly Sales Goals
- 1+ years of experience in a full-cycle, closing role ideally within SaaS or travel
- Strong experience in outbound prospecting and conducting product demonstrations
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give & receive feedback
- A self-starter: when you see a need, you address it
- Collaborator- you enjoy working with others and helping whenever possible
- Bachelor’s degree
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].