The TripActions Sales team is looking to add a superstarEnterprise Account Executive to the team with knowledge of technology and solid business- to- business sales. This individual will be an early member of our Enterprise Sales team. The ideal candidate thrives in a start-up environment where they can shape the go to market strategy. This individual knows how to sell against deeply ingrained legacy systems to change the inertia in corporate travel. You will be responsible for managing a lucrative territory, closing new customers and generating revenue while achieving individual goals. You will be selling into finance, procurement and travel organizations and must know to get creative and navigate large organizations.
- You will establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing new sales opportunities directly with targeted key strategic accounts and new strategic prospects across multiple industry verticals within your assigned territory and SDR
- Present TripActions’ value proposition and solutions using appropriate value-based sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts
- Help develop and execute in-territory or vertically-focused field marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation
- Present to C-level executives the value of our solution
- Interface with all levels of the target organizations, including HR/Recruiting, Legal, Finance, Procurement and Travel Managers
- Collaborate and lead successful execution of sales activities with internal cross-functional teams, with senior management and corporate counsel, through contract negotiation and signed contracts
- Manage all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce
- 8-10+ years, track record of consistent top sales performance, proven ability to execute a complex sales cycle and effectively influence at the executive level
- Experience selling within the corporate travel industry is a MUST
- Able to manage a healthy pipeline of 20+ opportunities and operate at a higher volume
- Ability to sell creatively
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Self-starter with a penchant for experimentation. You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and you’re resilient in the face of challenges
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Excellent communication skills. You’re a clear, concise and compelling storyteller across written, verbal and visual
- Experience at a start-up or in a scrappy, fast-moving culture is a must
- Bachelor’s degree
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].