You’ll be at the center of building product impact in this fast-paced, exciting role. This person will work closely with product managers and engineers. You will have a huge impact on our product, what it looks like and how it is built. As a UX/UI Designer, you’ll be responsible for the look, feel and architecture of multiple product features, working on cross device user interface, mobile app and web. You will be part of the team that drives the design for systematic and innovative product features.
You are a highly-motivated self-starter with an excellent eye for UI, attention to details, typography, layout, color, animation and are an individual who loves solving difficult design problems with smart solutions in order to improve the overall user experience. You have a strong bias to action with an ability to ruthlessly prioritize. You’re comfortable working with co-founders/company leadership and work effectively across teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Connect with users and understand what drives them and how they operate;
- Uncover multiple ways to solve a problem;
- Contribute to product requirements alongside product managers;
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications;
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, screen flows and prototypes;
- Develop personas and usage scenarios and conduct usability testing;
- Design beautiful, intuitive products.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 4+ years UI/UX design experience; extensive UX experience is required.
- High proﬁciency in some of our favorite Design & Prototyping tools: Sketch, InVision Studio, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle, Framer JS, Flinto, Proto.io and After Effects;
- Solid understanding of UX and Animation principles
- Collaborative mindset. You thrive in cross-functional environments and have worked with leadership, product, sales and marketing to craft innovative product interface solutions;
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and you’re resilient in the face of challenges. Most importantly, you’re fun and a pleasure to be around.
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].