TripActions is looking for an experienced Field Marketing Manager to execute and build field marketing programs for the East America region. This role is a new position on TripActions Field Marketing team and will be a key player in fostering the growth of TripAction’s regional marketing practice from our New York office. You will work closely with the East America sales team to understand region-specific market priorities, and work with product marketing and partnerships to create high value events that deliver best of breed content and experiences for our prospects, customers, and partners. This role reports to Head of Events at TripActions.
- Own end-to-end project management and execution (including all logistics, production, venue sourcing, budget tracking, marketing campaigns and sales enablement) of field marketing activities that create brand awareness, generate new pipeline, and influence existing opportunities, focusing on the Mid Market & Enterprise segments
- Support corporate marketing team with planning and execution of major corporate events
- Maximize TripActions’ reach and presence at third party events through sponsorship execution and complimentary marketing campaign creation
- Partner effectively with cross-functional stakeholders to enable the sales team, create integrated marketing campaigns, and engage with existing customer base
- Think creatively about the customer and prospect experience at in-person events, and build experiences that are above expectations for attendees
- Track opportunities created and influenced by field marketing programs
- 4-7 years experience in field marketing
- Experience owning field marketing programs above and beyond the execution of logistics - to include digital advertising, lead follow-up, sales enablement, marketing email campaigns, and full life-cycle project management
• Experience building and driving field marketing activities that reach our target accounts (account based marketing experience preferred)
- Experience working for a distributed field marketing team in a regional territory
- Must be comfortable with a fast-moving, sometimes ambiguous, environment. Demonstrated experience in building event programs across the country, including running multiple events consecutively
- Must like to work in a collaborative environment with team goals. This is a cross-functional role that must build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales VP and directors, marketing peers, other field reps and partners
• Proven track record of building successful partnerships with sales teams to craft programs that are metrics-driven in their approach
- Track record of creative execution of in-person experiences
- Travel up to 30% of the time
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].