TripActions is looking for a Manager of Sales Development to train, coach, and motivate a team of high performing Sales Development Representatives. You will be a frontline manager focused on building sales pipeline and achieving individual and team quotas. You will partner closely with marketing on demand generation programs/campaigns and collaborate to develop the sales strategy while driving key initiatives to achieve sales objectives.
The ideal candidate loves solving challenges, motivating his/her team and is constantly looking for ways to improve the sales process and conversion rates. This role reports to the Director of Sales Development.
- Manage, hire, train and ramp a team of sales development representatives
- Develop and coach representatives in their careers towards future account executive roles
- Lead through TripActions culture and values—be a culture carrier
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence
- Collaborate with marketing to drive new business through demand generation
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
- 2+ years of experience managing an inside sales or sales development team in an Internet or SaaS company
- 1+ years experience in a closing, quota carrying role (preferably as an Account Executive)
- Success in overachieving quotas and targets
- Excellent communication, teamwork and people management skills
- Ability to develop talent
- Ability to build pipeline and achieve revenue targets
- Ability to drive and manage cross-functional initiatives at scale
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].