TripActions is growing rapidly, so we’re building out our People team to ensure we continue to be a best place to work and deliver an amazing experience to our employees around the globe! Our Head of Total Rewards owns a huge part of that experience, ensuring our total rewards strategy continues to support our culture and growth. We’re looking for someone to join the team to lead the charge on all things compensation and benefits as well as our other rewards programs. We realize our employees drive our success and look to ensure our total rewards strategy matches the value we place on our employees! You’ll be a foundational member of the People Leadership team, reporting to the Chief People Officer, responsible for building out the Total Rewards function. If you’re excited to jump in and have your hands in scaling TripActions rapidly all over the globe, we’d love to hear from you!
- Design, develop, and execute on a comprehensive global total rewards strategy that aligns with our culture and business strategy and allows us to attract, retain, and motivate top talent
- Partner with the CPO and executive team to ensure our programs align with our strategic objectives and support our culture
- Create scalable processes and programs that support our rapid growth while continuing to deliver an incredible employee experience.
- Lead strategic projects including building out our global compensation strategy and framework
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of compensation tools and systems that will allow us to scale
- Develop and manage our benefits programs including leaves, insurance, retirement, etc.
- Analyze compensation and benefits practices in relation to all of our local markets and propose changes to remain competitive
- Own the communications strategy and plan for compensation and benefits, ensuring our employees understand all that’s being offered
- 8+ years of experience designing compensation and benefits programs, ideally at rapidly growing, global companies
- Experience building and implementing comprehensive global compensation and benefits programs
- Comfortable and excited to work in a high-growth, constantly changing environment
- Ability to drive consensus and engagement across a wide variety of stakeholders in multiple parts of the business
- Data-driven with a strong ability to analyze data, turning data into insights and action plans aligned with company goals
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].