This is the once-in-a-career opportunity for an exceptional strategy/operations leader with unmatched bias for action to write history. As TripActions’ VP of Field Strategy and Operations, you will architect a category-defining go-to-market team through it’s hyper-scale stage as it transforms the massive $1.5T travel industry. You will own all aspects of strategy and business operations for TripActions’ quickly growing field organization, including strategy, analytics, planning, operations, and enablement. You will partner hand in hand with our CRO, CEO, CMO, VP of Finance, and Field Executive Team to set and execute the strategy for fast growth, building a large-scale global business organization.
- Build and lead TripActions’ Field Strategy and Operations organization of strategy/planning, analytics, operations, and enablement professionals to capably support a 500+ person go-to-market organization over the next 6-12 months.
- Partner closely with C-level and Field Executive team to set go-to-market strategy and construct corresponding business/execution plans. Shape fundamental business strategies, including monetization, market entry, vertical/segment focus, operating models.
- Lead business planning, goal-setting, and establish measurement/analytics framework and cadence. Provide analytics and reporting for the Field team, including forecasting, pipeline analysis, quarter and year-end reports, board slides, performance to quota, deal tracking, funnel growth, funnel velocity, close rates, etc.
- Orchestrate territory development and management, in partnership with the Data Science team, Marketing, Sales Development, and Sales leadership
- Design and implement operating rules of engagement across Sales and Marketing teams.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure the revenue organization is supported with sales incentive compensation administration and to define our lead-to-closed sale process. Liaise with Marketing, Product, Finance, etc.
- Ensure cross-functional coordination, revenue recognition and alignment of KPIs.
- Architect and build the industry’s most effective field on-boarding/enablement organization. Define, develop and manage the delivery of sales training/enablement to assure the rapid assimilation of new field hires and the ongoing development of existing sales staff.
- 12+ years of experience, building and leading global strategy, operations, analytics, and planning teams.
- Proven track record hyper-scaling (5x YoY growth) technology companies. Highly comfortable navigating ambiguity in a startup environment.
- Inspiring leader who has constructed high-performing global multi-functional organizations.
- Highly creative and strategic: track record of creating innovative and sound strategy for growth. Management consulting/business strategy experience highly preferred.
- Flawless organization & execution: proven ability to execute quickly and flawlessly against business strategy, driving complex project roadmaps to completion across XFN stakeholders.
- Exceptional analytical skills: quantitative (STEM) degree, modeling, and/or finance experience a must
- Ability to work cross functionally to gain consensus from multiple stakeholders and ability to lead major change efforts requiring cross functional leadership collaboration.
- Proven ability to operate deftly across executive leadership. Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation skills.
- Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches.
- Adept with Salesforce and sales technology stack and primary point of contact for IT; proven ability to drive administration, adoption, and enablement of sales tools and processes.
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].