As TripActions continues to grow and scale, building and maintaining relationships with our content and connectivity partners is critical. TripActions is looking for someone with exceptional relationship, negotiation and analytical skills to join the Content Strategy and Acquisition team. The ideal candidate will understand travel distribution and come with experience working with hotel, air, car or rail content aggregators on either a local or global level. The position will be US-based or EU-based (preferably Bay Area, London or Amsterdam).
- Manage connectivity and content partner evaluations, negotiations and contracting for the organization.
- Maintain strong and mutually beneficial relationships as the TripActions liaison with assigned connectivity, content and distribution partners.
- Be an internal leader and influencer: Solicit input and seek synergy on key content and connectivity related issues from internal stakeholders, including Product, Technology, Sales, Customer, Travel Operations, and Business Operations.
- Work closely with internal customers and stakeholders to ensure their current and future connectivity needs are satisfied.
- Capture and solve for both global and regional specifics or gaps that may exist.
- Be the resident expert on the evolving content and connectivity landscape and keep on top of industry changes as well as new entrants to the market.
- 2-3+ years in travel supply, distribution or related field.
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining relationships.
- Strong analytical skills; proven ability to structure and analyze ambiguous and complex business problems.
- Previous experience leading negotiations and/or contract renewals preferred.
- Must like to work in a collaborative environment with team goals. This is a cross-functional role that must build and maintain ongoing communications and relationships with several teams within TripActions
- Must be comfortable with a fast-moving, sometimes ambiguous, environment.
- Travel expected on a needed basis.
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].