As a Data Analyst, you will be part of a very fast growing Data team and one of the first data analyst in our data team in Palo Alto. You will be working with a variety of stakeholders across the whole organisation. The ideal candidate will be extremely curious, have a strong background in statistics and be obsessed with results.
- Support and advise the business with ad-hoc analytics as well as applying statistical techniques to create insights and discover new business opportunities
- Enable and support the business regarding the development and use of data analysis and reporting by: building reporting-grade data sources in our BI environment and translating those data sources into meaningful dashboards and reports for easy business use
- Provide business expertise and guidance (consultative partnership) on how to apply leverage data analytics and reporting within business operations
- Create and deliver documentation and training on reporting and BI tools for business users to enable self-service on company data
- PhD or Masters in mathematics, statistics, computer science, information science, or related technical field
- 3+ years of work experience in Data Analysis
- Experienced in SQL
- Experienced in BI tooling like Tableau, Looker, etc
- Demonstrated ability to translate business information needs into technical requirements and functional code/reporting
- Demonstrated knowledge of standard statistical techniques like significance testing, regression modeling, etc
- Familiar with commonly used data technical tools like:
- R, Python
- Excellent communication, relationship skills and a strong team player.
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].