Your mission will be to improve the ramp time and overall knowledge level of the global customer success team. You will partner with leadership to define the customer success development and onboarding objectives, and strategy that will allow the team to scale globally.
Customer Success Enablement is accountable for the design and delivery of scalable programs that provide the skills, travel industry knowledge, and product knowledge needed to successfully engage with customers to drive adoption through the conversion and retention of our users.
You will promote a culture of collaboration, continuous learning, and process rigor to continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the global Customer Success team.
- Partners with leadership to develop, execute, measure, and continuously improve enablement strategies for the global Customer Success organization
- Develops certification programs that provide the Customer Success team with the skills to manage customer relationships, secure and process renewals and drive adoption
- Implements programs that yield increased productivity and improve product knowledge.
- Designs, implements, and manages programs designed to onboard new Customer Success managers and expedite ramping period
- Uses metrics to assess the effectiveness of the onboarding, certification and development programs
- Collaborates with the Product Documentation and Product Marketing team to create training content on new features and product updates so that the team is kept abreast of new product capabilities and positioning messages for customers
- Creates, develops and delivers virtual learning content by leveraging internal and external LMS systems, and cooperates with partners to develop and execute skills training programs
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Professional Services, or Training with demonstrated experience in scaling a global customer success enablement program
- Ability to create programs that allow learners to learn, retain and apply concepts that will drive customer adoption, satisfaction and growth
- Proven project management skills and experience working on cross-functional project teams.
- Proven approach and desire to launch and successfully execute new initiatives.
- Extremely detail-oriented with exceptional organizational, documentation, and time-management skills
- Strong team player with the ability to organize, prioritize, and manage internal and external responsibilities simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high ability to deliver information in a concise and specific manner
- Strong preference for candidates who have experience in Customer Success enablement function.
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].