TripActions is looking for a Senior Sales Operations Analyst dedicated to the Sales Development organization to join our team.
- Responsible for providing strategic, operational, and tactical support to our WW sales development leaders and sales strategy team around pipeline related efforts
- Own all pipeline related critical metrics (e.g. MQL/SQL volume, target account penetration, conversion/win/drop off rates, etc.)
- Drive and support semi-annual GTM planning, which includes pipeline target setting, headcount allocation and prioritization, and pipeline projections
- Build out and maintain a comprehensive model to measure the pipeline flow across the different geos/regions/sub-regions/reps and specific business functions
- Partner with Marketing to understand the top of funnel lead flow and subsequently develop growth plans for new geographies and market segments
- Drive strategic initiatives including win/loss analysis, sales development capacity modeling, sales development scorecards, and pipeline trend analytics
- Help lead, prepare, and organize regional monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Provide insight and data points to assist with headcount decisions and placement
- Implement pipeline early warning systems to help actively manage the pipeline growth required
- Work with the sales strategy team to develop and maintain forecast models
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations roles, or Financial Analyst roles
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com and or CRM experience specific to analytics, training, and adoption
- An excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems (sales cycle, CRM applications, lead generation, reporting, forecasting, territory management, compensation planning and sales quotas)
- Strong competency with Excel, business models, pivot tables, charts and graphs
- BS or BA degree required
- Ability to synthesize information into actionable insights and contribution to both creating and executing business strategies
- Smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task are critical
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].