TripActions’ is seeking a Head of Customer Support Technical Operations to join our growing team. This position could be based in our Global Headquarter in Palo Alto or in our Global Support Office in Dallas.
Are you a problem solver? A people person? A customer advocate? We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping us live up to our promise to deliver the industry’s best customer support. TripActions is seeking a leader that will design and oversee our entire customer support technical stack in a way that allows us to run a world-class customer support platform. You will be responsible for providing the operational support needed to run high performing, efficient support centers globally. This includes all inbound and outbound communication channels (Chat, Voice, Email), our ticketing system, and tight integration with our core product. A skilled Program Manager, Strategist, and cross-functional partner, the person in this role will be passionate about driving execution and measuring progress.
- Architect the programs and systems that enable the global support team to do great work on behalf of our customers
- Own relationships with third-party vendors (telephony, cloud contact center solutions), including contracts, invoices, and renewal negotiation
- Evaluate and optimize existing workflows and processes to better support customers and improve efficiency in how the team operates
- Determine technology solutions and partnerships to drive business transformation to achieve goals for Support excellence, growth and cost
- Create new workflows and processes as our products and solutions evolve
- Identify, report, and measure ongoing progress for the primary metrics that define the success of the team through the lens of our customers
- Guide the development and delivery of insights & analyses about the customer experience at both regular cadences and on an ad hoc basis
- Define business objectives to improve internal tools and external software systems that power our support strategy
- Creating workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensure issues are resolved in a timely fashion
- Developing, surveying and improving client satisfaction measurement metrics on an ongoing basis
- Analyzing data to identify trends and improve the efficiency of the product and the team
- Defining and implementing the procedures and policies to ensure that high-quality service is delivered to all clients (internal and external) while adhering to strict SLA’s in a 24x7x365 operational support environment
- Partner with the leadership team to define global team objectives, set strategy, and execute tactics
- Build, mentor and coach a dedicated team
- 10+ years experience building and running a contact center technical stack
- Exceptional experience with technologies and tools like telephony (VOIP, global ring groups, IVRs, Round Robins, support desks, chat platforms.
- Experience working on technology products is required; you should have successfully launched new contact center solutions in your past.
- Demonstrated program and project management skills
- Passionate about delivering a fantastic customer experience
- Champion of the team who cares deeply about supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Effective and proven cross-functional collaborator that drives results
- Comfortable creating project roadmaps, scopes, and timelines
- Focused on driving measurable results or key deliverables within ambitious timelines
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].