As a Fullstack Engineer, you will be building customer facing UI in a well-funded dynamic startup environment where you will see your work impact thousands of customers in rapid turnarounds. You’ll write code using Angular 6, Angular Material, or AngularJs 1.x, UI Bootstrap and SCSS, create modular and reusable code based on Angular components, and develop prototypes. You’ll improve user experience with highly responsive and intuitive UI while working closely with our experienced back-end team and design experts.
This position is based out of headquarters in Palo Alto, CA.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 7+ Years of UI development experience
- Good understanding of RESTFull API and asynchronous event handling
- Good knowledge of Git or any other version control systems
- Dedication to high quality modular and reusable coding
- Team player and good communication skills
- Strong experience with AngularJS or Angular 6
- Attention to the details both functional and visual
- Experience with test-driven development
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].