TripActions is seeking an experienced IT Business Systems Administrator. This role will be responsible for developing and maintaining the systems that deliver exceptional experience through an employee's lifecycle.
You'll partner with many teams at TripActions, such as HR, Learning and Development,Finance, and Talent Acquisition to understand and prioritize opportunities and transform current business challenges into systems-driven solutions.
- Support and administer Okta SSO, BetterCloud workflows, assist HR with HRIS systems Namely / Workday and any supporting elements of the people tech ecosystem including integrations.
- Facilitate discussions among business owners and stakeholders to understand problem statements and gather requirements
- Build cross-functional partnerships in order to translate business requirements into systems-driven solutions
- Work with the business systems and people operations team to implement new capabilities and systems
- Lead, own, and deliver People-technology related projects with minimal guidance
- Support continuous improvement and optimization of existing systems
- Maintain professional knowledge and skills relating to security, compliance, technology, and best practices and make recommendations for process or service improvements
- Lead requirements gathering, business process mapping/re-engineering, and system design
- Manage security administration of Okta and BetterCloud. Keeps system access current and ensures that security controls are in place.
- Advanced experience with System APIs
- 5+ years of HRIS & Okta experience
- 2+ years of integration experience
- Advanced Okta reporting
- Customer focused. You see solutions where others see problems. You are always looking for ways to make improvements and continuously simplify the employee experience while maintaining the highest level of security.
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams.
- Exceptional people skills with demonstrated ability to work with both a technical and functional audience.
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].