The TripActions Sales team is looking to add a passionate Mid-Market Account Executive to help be a founding member of our Chicago office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for breaking into a new territory, closing new customers, generating revenue and achieving individual goals. This individual will be a valuable contributor to the Sales Team with several opportunities to grow into more senior roles.
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing new sales opportunities
- Present TripActions’ value proposition and solutions using appropriate value-based sales approaches and techniques
- Help develop and execute in-territory or vertically-focused field marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation
- 100% net new/hunting focus
- Present to C-Suite
- Interface with all levels of the target organizations, including HR/Recruiting, Legal, Finance, and Travel Managers
- Collaborate and lead successful execution of sales activities through contract negotiation + close (cross-functional teams, senior management and corporate counsel)
- Track all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce
- 4-5+ years prior closing sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company preferred)
- Able to manage a pipeline of 10+ opportunities and operate at a higher volume (closing 1-2 deals a month)
- Consistent history of meeting/exceeding sales targets (individual + team)
- Experience managing + executing complex MM or larger deals
- Consultative selling process
- Self-starter with ability to ramp quickly
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and you’re resilient in the face of challenges
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Strong communication skills (phone, email, presentation, face-to-face)
- Experience at a start-up, fast-moving company
- Bachelor’s degree
- An undeniable passion for travel
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].