TripActions’ is seeking a Senior Manager of Service Assurance to join our growing team. This position could be based in our Global Support Office in Downtown Dallas.
Are you a problem solver? A people person? A customer advocate? We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping us live up to our promise to deliver the industry’s best customer support. TripActions is seeking a leader that will be at the center of shaping how our support organization enhances efficiency and quality in our fast-paced environment as we scale globally in 2019. Reporting directly to the Director of Customer Support, you will be responsible for a high-performing team who own the continual success of our service lifecycle.
We’re looking for a proven leader with global experience to lead a cross-functional team responsible for process efficiency and change management methodologies, quality assurance, and service experiences. The ideal candidate can operate at a rapidly growing and changing company by being able to deal with ambiguity and multiple moving pieces, while still holding up quality, long-term thinking, and delivering value to the business leaders.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team covering process, change, quality, and escalations.
- Develop a formalized closed loop lifecycle that ensures as changes are implemented, service quality is maintained in a highly scalable way. However, where service challenges arise, the life cycle also must include an effective process to recover quickly and improve processes.
- Increase scale and efficiency without impacting quality or employee engagement
- Lead and develop a global team of rock stars that comprise the 4 areas of focus
- Create measurement systems and reporting to track and manage success across the various disciplines
- Collaborate with a global leadership team responsible for overall delivery of Customer Support for TripActions
- Understand and map the Customer Support volume drivers and opportunities for improvement
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in a global environment with a focus on leading process and quality teams
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to identify metrics and data to back up your strategy and ideas
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced startup environment
- Build and manage process frameworks from the ground up
- Experience leading a dynamic team with a hands-on, mentoring management style while being focused on results and thriving in a rapidly changing and competitive environment
- Proven track record of improving scale, increasing net promoter scores, reduction of customer escalations, and using technologies to help with ongoing education and feedback loops thus reducing recurrence of negative experiences
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to changing business priorities
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].