We are looking for a dynamic People Success (HR) Business Partner to work in close partnership with multiple leaders and teams within the Sales and Success Org. This role requires having a dedication for partnering with leaders to drive People strategy, valuing the employee experience at the core, and having a passion for innovation and problem solving. The ideal candidate will feel comfortable operating at both a strategic level but is also able to be hands-on, has a “We” versus “I” attitude, and possess strong emotional intelligence.
As TripActions continues to scale and grow we are looking to build the People Success team to work closely with their business leaders to understand the business and talent needs, be a culture ambassador, comfortable with ambiguity, and operating with care and empathy. The People Success Business Partner, partners with leaders on business initiatives, cultivates leadership development, provides a high touch employee support, and drives culture and engagement initiatives.
- Deliver innovative organizational development solutions such as career development, performance management, leadership development, and culture initiatives
- Identify and deploy impactful people strategies and policies that enable the organization to perform effectively and scale efficiently as it grows
- Assess qualitative and quantitative data to identify trends, tell a story, and create innovative ways to support our employees and business.
- Work proactively with managers and leaders to evaluate and prepare for future business and team needs
- You will mentor and coach other members of our People Success team
- Advise, help define, and implement People related strategies, strategic design, and direction for our global programs that support business objectives
- Support and challenge leaders to help build & strengthen management abilities
- Provide direct support & guidance to employees
- Assist in fostering a culture that supports our mission by supporting the design and implementation of engagement and recognition initiatives and programs
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant People work experience
- Ability to work in a fast moving and changing environment
- Exceptional listening and consultative skills
- Ability to deliver on commitments while working autonomously
- Strong relationship building skills
- A curious and inquisitive nature
- BA/BS required
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].