TripActions sees significant adoption in the market, we plan to scale our sales organization several times across multiple offices over in the coming months. With our lightning-fast growth and mission to build the best transformative sales team on the planet, you will work closely with sales leadership to build out enablement needs analysis, learning programs design, delivery and coaching, and field communications to drive successful sales performance and reduce time to proficiency for all sales segments.
As part of this team, you’ll design and execute programs in collaboration with key business stakeholders and external providers and will interact with senior levels within the organization and be part of a fast paced environment and dynamic team.
We’re looking for someone with Sales and Sales Enablement experience. Plus, you’ll need knowledge in travel, SaaS, applications, technology or hardware sectors. As a perfect addition to our team, you’ll even have experience managing a sales team.
- Lead Global Sales Enablement team and facilitators
- Design, develop, and deliver world class learning programs that are experiential, drive behavior change and increase enablement and performance within our global Sales team
- Develop learning curricula that aligns learning and performance strategies
- Facilitate solution, skill and organizational learning programs for sales, and provide coaching to managers and sales reps for continued reinforcement
- Develop assessment and skill based strategies and processes
- Evaluate the business impact of learning programs through the use of learning and performance metrics
- Communicate and manage program objectives and deployment plans
- Build and maintain appropriate learning and support materials for programs
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Proven track record in solution/value selling, pre-sales or consulting activities in high growth technology companies and/or developing selling skills in others
- 5+ years of Sales Coaching and Project Management experience across a variety of delivery medium
- Proficient in establishing learning and performance metrics and measurements (ROI & Benchmarking)
- Experience in facilitation, training, coaching sales professionals
- Strong in building and maintaining relationships
- Experience in analysing business needs and selling value to customers
- Professional with project/program management experience
- Experienced at establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent team player with proven leadership skills
- Fluency in English, working knowledge of other languages is an asset
This role will be based in our Palo Alto HQ and ability to travel as necessary.
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].