As the Director of Product Management, you will be helping to build a new product line within the company. This Leader will spearhead, manage and grow product functions and work closely with designers and engineers cross-functionally. This role will have a direct impact on the company roadmap and trajectory and will be pivotal in the execution of overall product strategy and company goals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define product strategy and maintain a prioritized road map
- Responsible for the owning and expanding of product features from end-to-end
- Drive the building up of business operations in order to deliver on timelines and needed services
- Collaborate daily with Design, Engineering and Go-To-Market teams to bring product through all phases of product development including ideation, design, development, product rollout and launch
- Deliver clear, thoughtful documentation throughout the process which can be easily understood by technical and non-technical decision makers
- Leverage data frequently to make informed decisions when confronted with ambiguity
- Understand technical dependencies and be able to communicate necessary changes to Engineering counterparts
- Define and deliver on market research objectives and key performance indicators
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 7-10+ years of Product Management experience at a software company ideally within Fintech
- Ideally comfortable with APIs, enterprise software and infrastructure / tools
- Ability to empathize with customer, user and stakeholder pain points
- High energy, can-do attitude with a willingness to do what it takes to get things done
- Strong organization and planning skills- can maintain multiple projects without compromising results
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written to Senior Executives and below
- Must be team-oriented, self-starter- someone who can work independently and co-collaborate well
- Be ok in an ambiguous environment where the only thing constant is change
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].