The TripActions support team is looking for a Remote Senior Travel Consultant to be part of a 24/7 dedicated support group working with our Global customers and agency support team, with the goal of delivering the best service levels for both tech and travel related support. This team member will contribute to the support environment by maintaining an organized workplace, follow office operating procedures, assist others when needed, keep current on systems enhancements and continuously promote and exhibit positive behavior both internally and externally.
- Assist clients and support team members on any form of correspondence between customer and company to provide app and travel related support. Examples may include help in finding core problems with the app, airline assistance in finding efficient routes to secure the lowest available fares, changes to existing reservations and exchanging tickets, understanding travel products and general travel services in response to identified, specific client needs by effective use and knowledge of the airline industry, GDS and third party technology
- Acts on customer requests including complex and lengthy specifications
- Provides clients with accurate travel and tech related help for information to assist with any client initiated changes and unexpected situations
- Ensures optimum customer service capabilities through the effective use of chat, email, phone systems and positive telephone service techniques
- Understands systems and internal navigation
- Collects data and feedback from customers to close the loop on potential app and customer issues
- Escalates issues to Manager as needed to solve both travel and tech related problems
- As part of a 24/7 support team, will be required to work nights/weekends/holidays as needed, this can be a remote position
- Excellent Sabre (GDS) skills required
- 5 years experience in a support role or customer facing service role
- Effective oral and written communication skills (must be able to speak English clearly.)
- Proficient in providing travel related support solutions
- Knowledgeable in geography, including expedient, cost effective and preferred travel routes
- Positive attitude/team Player
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment (chat/phone/email)
- Solid CRM skills (answer chat/phones, ZENDESK maintain logs/records, and research information)
- Good time management skills and proficient with numbers
- Solid working knowledge of travel industry procedures
- Must be a resident of Illinois to be eligible
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].