About the Role
At TripActions, “It’s all about the user. All of them.” We’re passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they’re going.
In this role, you will be responsible for the development of core product features and services that power the TripActions app used by thousands of travelers on a daily basis. You will work closely with a set of talented engineers, product managers, designers and data scientists to identify customer needs and build innovative solutions to solve them.
This position is based out of headquarters in Palo Alto, CA.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering Graduation Year: 2020 (or equivalent)
- Able to start between June - August 2020
- Proficient in coding in one object-oriented programming language such as C++, Java or similar
- Solid programming fundamentals, working knowledge of algorithms and data structures and strong problem-solving skills
- Passion for delivering quality end-user facing products
- Excitement for taking on projects that directly impact our travelers
- Willingness to operate in a fast-paced environment
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].