Are you a problem solver? Do you have in-depth knowledge of designing and developing integrations to and from Workday?
TripActions is seeking an Integration Analyst specializing in the Workday human capital management platform. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping us live up to our promise to deliver the industry’s best customer support. This position is extremely dynamic in the skills required, but will require an experienced integration analyst to grasp the complexities and challenges afforded working for hyper growing, execution focused company.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and develop integrations to and from Workday
- Review business requirements, author technical design documents and produce high quality integrations that are made to best practices
- Partner with cross functional teams to streamline and automate data delivery and data management
- Collaborate with functional analysts to research, identify causes, validate, and issue resolutions
- Develop and maintain a variety of complex Workday reports including advanced, matrix, trended, composite and Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT)
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years working experience in Workday integrations
- Experience building Core Connectors, Web Services, and Workday Studio
- Experience building Workday PICOF/PECI integrations and BIRT reporting
- Demonstrate expert ability to Create and maintain complex calculated fields
- Comfortable and excited to work in a high growth, constantly changing environment
- Detail oriented team player who is comfortable with managing confidential information in a professional manner
- Effective and proven cross-functional collaborator that drives results
- Focused on driving measurable results or key deliverables within ambitious timelines
- Odd hours and on call-duties are required
- Ability to travel approximately 4, non-consecutive, weeks world wide
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].