At TripActions, “It’s all about the user. All of them.” We’re passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they’re going.
We are looking for committed Contact Center Production Support Analyst to assist with the ongoing support of the omni-channel technology solutions for our Customer Support Contact Center, that support the TripActions app used by thousands of travelers on a daily basis. Provide Production Support and Operations for the Contact Center Routing Environment for Voice and Chat via Twillio, WFM and Voice Analytics platforms.You will work closely with a set of talented engineers, product managers, designers and data scientists to identify customer needs and build innovative solutions to solve them.
This position is based out of headquarters in Palo Alto, CA or Contact Center location in Dallas, TX.
What We're Looking For:
- BS/MS/BA or equivalent
- Respond to reported support issues in a timely manner
- Collect logs related to customer affecting issues and investigate for possible root cause.
- Resolve support issues through investigation, replication, and troubleshooting.
- Participate in internal and customer facing calls related to support issues.
- Interact directly with customers to obtain additional information or to provide status updates or resolutions.
- Interact with the Vendor Operations team to resolve support issues.
- Organize and lead conference calls during customer-affecting service interruptions.
- Become knowledgeable on vendor products through training and hands-on experience.
- Participate in a shift and ‘on-call’ rotation as necessary, to provide support coverage outside of standard business hours.
- Strong customer focus.
- Must be able to cope under pressure and work to stringent timelines.
- Experience in supporting contact center environments (On-premises or Cloud based) is preferred.
- Working knowledge developing customized, technical solutions
- Ability to work independently on routine duties or projects, general instruction on new assignments. Proven leadership ability in a high performance culture.
- Good verbal, writing skills and the ability to effectively interact with clients (business and technical audiences)
- Ability to relate effectively with partners (vendors and internal teams). May assist with resolving escalated customer issues that originated with the customers or partners.
- Experience with CCAAS (Contact Center As A Service) providers in an Omni-Channel environment (Voice, Chat, Video)
- Understanding of Call Recording, Voice Analytics, and Fraud technologies
- Prior experience working at startups and/or on consumer-facing products
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].