TripActions is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until it is safe to return to office.
TripActions is looking to add a superstar Sales Development Representative to join our growing team. This person will help to support our Western territories by creatively prospecting and proactively reaching out to new customers. This role will be vital in building pipeline and revenue for the company. You will be selling predominately to decision makers in Finance and must be known to get creative in your messaging. The ideal candidate is a curious, self starter who is dedicated to their team and achieving their personal goals.
- Grow TripActions customer list through outreach emails, calls and qualification
- Partner with our account executive team to help generate meetings and sales pipeline
- Create and prioritize target account and contact lists
- Conduct high level conversations and build relationships with executives in assigned accounts
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing on projects that help drive revenue growth
- Achieve monthly quotas + daily KPI’s of 50 calls per day
- 1+ years of prior outbound sales experience post-graduation
- Strong experience in cold prospecting
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- A self-starter: when you see a need, you address it
- Collaborator: you enjoy working with others and helping whenever possible
- Bachelor’s degree
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.