TripActions is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until it is safe to return to office.
As a Lead Customer Success Manager, Enterprise you will be a trusted advisor to a portfolio of TripActions Enterprise customers helping them achieve maximum value from the TripActions platform - the industry leading Travel and Expense solution. You will be comfortable engaging with your customers at the C-level and support travel managers to build out and operate successful travel and expense programs within your portfolio.
This role works with multiple stakeholders across TripActions and partners closely with Sales, Support, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Finance. Our Customer Success team has operations throughout the world although this role is located in our NYC Office.
- Be a trusted advisor to the C level at your customers to understand their travel program goals and help formulate a plan that leverages TripActions resources to build and maintain a successful travel and expense program.
- Work closely with your Account Executive counterpart to develop a joint success plan for your portfolio of customers.
- Advise on the topics of enterprise travel and provide best practices and advice on how to get the most value out of their travel program using Tripactions.
- Assist your customers to launch TripActions to their employees working with regional success managers to achieve fast and effective time to value.
- Deliver regular executive business reviews for your customers and advise on travel policy, adoption, and best practices.
- Serve as the ‘voice of the customer’ and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them to maximize customer value and retention.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and help educate customers on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification/tracking of enhancement requests.
- Oversee escalations and work across teams to resolve issues.
- Bachelor’s degree+
- 6+ years of experience in Enterprise Customer Success Management.
- Proven experience of engaging and influencing C Level executives.
- Proven global program management and organizational skills.
- Be able to prioritize tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment, as well as problem-solve.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done.
- Travel industry background preferred.
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.