At TripActions, “It’s all about the user. We’re passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they’re going.
We are looking for a Lead Software Developer in Test, Fin-Tech responsible for strategic planning and implementation of robust automation framework for both web and mobile automation that can efficiently help scale.
- Design and implement Automation framework/tests to increase testing on our platform and directly supervise and mentor SDET engineers.
- Own the test automation and drive continuous improvement and innovation in test coverage and test effectiveness
- Provide hands-on leadership to the software QA engineers and play an integral role in improving our existing test automation frameworks and infrastructure to support end to verification of our product.
- Help with the continuous improvement in skills and knowledge of the automation team in parallel to the mentorship and support.
- Provide timely risk assessment and escalation of software quality concerns, be an advocate for the continuous improvement of SQA process & efficiency.
- Help maintain the CI/CD environments.
- Collaborate closely with software engineers, designers, and product managers to meet quality standards and align with delivery priorities to release revolutionary products
- Evangelize new technologies, SQA process and tools with goals to continuously improve test coverage through both manual and automated processes.
Must To Have:
- Strong Java coding skills to develop and support automation scripts.
- 8+ years of experience on iOS, Android platforms using Appium or WebDriver/Selenium for web browser testing.
- 5+ years of experience in reviewing product requirements and design, creating test plans/ test cases, and testing mobile/web-based applications.
- Strong experience in automated testing practices and tools –Web Services, API testing (Rest), Postman.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Jenkins, Bitrise, Github, Maven, TestNG, Xpaths.
- Good understanding of continuous integration and CI/CD pipelines.
- Good knowledge of JAVA Collections.
- Experience working at a fast pace and constantly changing environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
Fast becoming the default for corporate travel and spend management, TripActions is the leading cloud-based T&E platform that combines industry-first technology with best-in-class travel agency service. Trusted by travel managers and finance teams alike at more than 5,000 companies globally, TripActions leverages real-time data to keep traveling employees safe, control costs, and save time.
TripActions’ investors include such visionaries as Andreeseen Horowitz, Lightspeed Ventures, GreenOaks Capital, Zeev Ventures, and entrepreneurs Lee Fixel and Elad Gil. In January 2021, TripActions announced its Series E funding of $155M at an upround valuation of $5B to help accelerate future growth plans.
At TripActions, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.