TripActions is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until it is safe to return to office.
TripActions Liquid™ is the first modern end-to-end payments and expense management solution built with both the employee and finance team in mind that sits at the intersection of the majority of employee spend: travel.
We’re looking to bring on a Junior Product Designer, who will join a seasoned team and continue to scale this new product line as TripActions and our customers push for Liquid as a strategic business priority. Your main responsibilities will be designing new features and experiences for mobile and web interfaces, under the guidance and mentorship of our senior designers, and in close collaboration with our research, product, and engineering teams. This role is powered by innovation and we are looking for a highly-motivated self-starter with an excellent eye for UI, typography, layout, color and animation. You will be someone who loves solving difficult design problems with the user in mind and have a strong bias to action.
What You’ll Do:
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, screen flows and prototypes
- Develop personas and usage scenarios and conduct usability testing
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications
- Uncover multiple ways to solve a problem
- Connect with users and understand what drives them and how they operate
- Design intuitive product experiences that excite our customers
What We’re Looking For:
- A passion for solving problems and delighting users through elegant design
- A portfolio of work on which you were the primary designer
- High proficiency in some of our favorite Design & Prototyping tools: Sketch, InVision Studio, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle, Framer JS, Flinto, Proto.io and After Effects
- Collaborative mindset - you thrive in cross-functional environments and have worked with leadership, product, sales and marketing to craft innovative product interface solutions
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and resilient in the face of challenges. Most importantly, you’re fun and a pleasure to be around
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.