TripActions is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until it is safe to return to office.
At TripActions the Travel Experience (TE) Operations team works at the intersection of the most important issues facing the Travel Experience team. It is a small, well-rounded group, that works closely with senior leadership and cross functionally shaping and driving strategic, operational, and organizational improvements across the Travel Experience team, such as:
- Global Travel Experience strategy and implementation of change
- Being the critical interface with R&D (product, engineering) to ensure tech approach to self serve and post booking travel support experience.
- New business customer implementation and transition management
- Together with partner operations, driving the true TMC delivery
- Driving customer insights to deliver improvements in quality, learning, and product roadmap
- Ownership of support omni-channels and agent desktop to establish a world class agent and customer experience
- Own change management efforts for org readiness and adoption of Travel Experience agent desktop tools to establish a world class agent and customer experience
In the Change Management role, you’ll work directly with leadership on strategic identification and prioritization of opportunities that will ensure the Travel Experience team has an overview, is prepared and execute changes in the operations, this includes:
- Provide overall change leadership; including leading the setup and ongoing management of the Change Management methodology and approach, lead the top down product change with focus on self serve, coordinate with L&D function, and provide continuous change overview to leadership.
- Lead critical bottoms up initiatives requiring significant strategic and change support to identify key issues, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses, and test potential solutions prior to designing broader implementation plans for the global Travel Experience team.
- Robust understanding of the Travel Experience operations to clearly articulate impacts of large transformational change that has the objective to strengthen cost efficiency and quality.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Global Travel Experience Operations, the Director Travel Experience Change Management thrives in a high growth environment and easily adjusts to rapid changes in people, process, and product. You are very analytical, structured, and detail-oriented with a sharp focus on building scalable operations within complex cross-functional environments.
Core responsibilities for the job include:
- Identifying and owning the core strategic projects - this includes identifying operational inefficiencies and implementing solutions to improve change methodology, owning and updating change roadmap and executing on product, operational and system changes in collaboration with cross functional teams.
- Acting as a trusted partner for the Travel Experience director team. Being successful in the role you analyze, understand and deliver according to well defined objectives and executing according to a well defined plan. The role requires to be hyper focussed on delivering the key responsibilities, further developments are clearly planned and prioritized.
Product change partner
- Identifying and managing the interdependencies among projects, products, and other important strategic initiatives across the organization that have an impact on Travel Experience.
- Assessing Travel Experience requirements for new products, enhancements and cross functional initiatives through internal and external research and effective data analysis
- Program managing product changes across various Product teams to ensure the Travel Experience team is successful in cost efficiency and quality. Products need to launch with minimal impact on Travel Experience post booking touch points.
- Serving as an expert in Travel Experience and applying this knowledge in partnership with product to strengthen self serve, identify training needs and operationally launch the change for a smooth adoption.
Travel Experience operational change owner
- Collaborate with the Travel Experience leadership team on strategically deploying the target operating model improvements and executing on a predefined change roadmap with the objective of cost effective operations that aims for consistent high quality service.
- Partner with regional directors, L&D and WFM to enable change management to happen effectively and build confidence in scoping, planning and execution. Aim at implementation success and continued quality improvement through measurement of success metrics.
- Own the change management methodology, partner on strategy with an authentic view on success planning and manage a future team of analysts that have clear leadership expectations.
Cross functional operational partner
- Change happens across our organization, Act as the cross-functional partner to Product, PMM, Change Owners and our customer-facing teams (Customer Success, Marketing, Sales, Support) by understanding and communicating all upcoming product features and user experience changes.
- Own and develop a change management Confluence page that will inform leadership with documentation that enables a golden source of truth.
New business acceptance
- Enable support teams on new business and expectations.
- Strategically Oriented as evidenced by an ability to understand the business context and apply strategic plan.
- Execute upon the vision, mission, and strategies for the department in alignment with TripActions and Travel Experience annual goals.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple concurrent projects with varied stakeholders and work-stream owners
- Strong ability to scope and identify change opportunities
- Ability to clearly present and communicate to key stakeholders
- Excellent in focus on what matters and use emotional control
- Ability to easily create and build relationships across varied teams, in varied locations and time zones, both internally and externally, whilst challenging the status quo
- Creative, solutions-driven person who acts independently whilst keeping your team(s) aligned
- Prioritization legend, understand when and how to say no, or later
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.