TripActions is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until it is safe to return to office.
At TripActions, “It’s all about the user. All of them.” We’re passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they’re going.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer for our EMEA headquarters based in Amsterdam. You will be part of a cross-functional product team made of a product manager, frontend and backend engineers. Together you’ll work on innovative features and improvements to the product for our users. As a Senior Product Designer in a global team, you will lead and drive large projects of high impact.
As a Senior member, you will be leading the vision for your product area alongside your product and engineering counterparts. We expect you to deeply understand what the needs of our users are and what drives them. And that you continuously find ways to meet our user needs.
What you’ll do
- Connect with users and understand what drives them and how they operate;
- Uncover multiple ways to solve a problem;
- Contribute to product requirements alongside product managers;
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications;
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, screen flows, and prototypes;
- Partner with User Research and Data Science throughout the design and development process to research studies and experiments
- Design beautiful, intuitive products.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of extensive UX/UI design experience with experience designing complex applications
- You’ve designed and shipped product experiences for international audiences.
- High proﬁciency tools like: Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle, and After Effects;
- Candidates that collaborate with product management and engineering to balance the right decisions for the product with the right choices for the users.
- You embrace complexity and ambiguity with a proven record of designing and shipping top-notch solutions within these constraints.
- You have excellent communication skills and can effectively bring various stakeholders to the same vision and objectives.
- Highly skilled in typography, color systems, and layout.
- Collaborative mindset - you thrive in cross-functional environments to craft innovative product interface solutions.
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and resilient in the face of challenges.
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.