At TripActions, “It’s all about the user. All of them.” We’re passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they’re going.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer for our EMEA headquarters based in Amsterdam. You will be part of a cross-functional product team made of a product manager, frontend and backend engineers. Together you’ll work on innovative features and improvements to the product for our users. As a Senior Product Designer in a global team, you will lead and drive large projects of high impact.
As a Senior member, you will be leading the vision for your product area alongside your product and engineering counterparts. We expect you to deeply understand what the needs of our users are and what drives them. And that you continuously find ways to meet our user needs.
What you’ll do
- Connect with users and understand what drives them and how they operate;
- Uncover multiple ways to solve a problem;
- Contribute to product requirements alongside product managers;
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications;
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, screen flows, and prototypes;
- Partner with User Research and Data Science throughout the design and development process to research studies and experiments
- Design beautiful, intuitive products.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of extensive UX/UI design experience with experience designing complex applications
- You’ve designed and shipped product experiences for international audiences.
- High proﬁciency tools like: Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle, and After Effects;
- Candidates that collaborate with product management and engineering to balance the right decisions for the product with the right choices for the users.
- You embrace complexity and ambiguity with a proven record of designing and shipping top-notch solutions within these constraints.
- You have excellent communication skills and can effectively bring various stakeholders to the same vision and objectives.
- Highly skilled in typography, color systems, and layout.
- Collaborative mindset - you thrive in cross-functional environments to craft innovative product interface solutions.
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and resilient in the face of challenges.
Fast becoming the default for corporate travel and spend management, TripActions is the leading cloud-based T&E platform that combines industry-first technology with best-in-class travel agency service. Trusted by travel managers and finance teams alike at more than 5,000 companies globally, TripActions leverages real-time data to keep traveling employees safe, control costs, and save time.
TripActions’ investors include such visionaries as Andreeseen Horowitz, Lightspeed Ventures, GreenOaks Capital, Zeev Ventures, and entrepreneurs Lee Fixel and Elad Gil. In January 2021, TripActions announced its Series E funding of $155M at an upround valuation of $5B to help accelerate future growth plans.
At TripActions, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.