The TripActions Sales team is looking to add a superstar Enterprise Account Executive to the team with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales. This individual will be an early member of our Enterprise Sales team.
The ideal candidate thrives in a start-up environment where they can shape the go-to-market strategy. This individual knows how to sell against deeply ingrained legacy systems to change the inertia in corporate travel. You will be responsible for managing a lucrative territory while generating revenue from net new customers.. You will be selling into Finance, Procurement and travel organizations and must know to get creative and navigate large organizations.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing net new sales opportunities
- Prospect into targeted strategic accounts within designated territory
- Leverage sales methodologies such as MEDDIC to execute on deal strategies
- Develop and implement in-territory or vertically-focused field marketing campaigns
- Present and sell directly to C-level executives within but not limited to HR, Legal, Finance, Procurement and Travel Management
- Collaborate and lead successful execution of sales activities through contract negotiation and signed contracts with internal and external teams
- Manage all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of consistent sales performance within a SaaS environment
- 3+ years selling into Enterprise sized organizations (deal cycles being 1M+ in revenue)
- Strong experience prospecting and self-generating pipeline
- Proven ability to develop champions and execute within a complex sales cycle
- Experience at a start-up or in a scrappy, fast-moving environment
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree
Fast becoming the default for corporate travel and spend management, TripActions is the leading cloud-based T&E platform that combines industry-first technology with best-in-class travel agency service. Trusted by travel managers and finance teams alike at more than 5,000 companies globally, TripActions leverages real-time data to keep traveling employees safe, control costs, and save time.
TripActions’ investors include such visionaries as Andreeseen Horowitz, Lightspeed Ventures, GreenOaks Capital, Zeev Ventures, and entrepreneurs Lee Fixel and Elad Gil. In January 2021, TripActions announced its Series E funding of $155M at an upround valuation of $5B to help accelerate future growth plans.
At TripActions, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.