TripActions is looking for a Director of Enterprise Sales to join our global sales team. We are looking for a natural leader who loves to lead their team in growing revenue by prospecting, selling and is energized by developing people. The ideal candidate can scale an effective process, and is exceptional at inspiring customers and prospects through a strategic sales cycle.
This role will report directly to our Chief Revenue Officer. You will be based in our New York office, manage a team of 5-8 Account Executives and ultimately drive net new revenue growth for the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and engage a team of exceptional Enterprise Account Executives
- Instill sound pipeline generation practices on a weekly basis that results in quality conversions and demos set
- Responsible for accurately forecasting and delivering on monthly/quarterly sales revenue targets
- Strong understanding of the TripActions products and value proposition within the market
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and key stakeholders
- Oversee day-to-day AE activity while setting clear expectations and managing performance goals
- Strong ability to give and receive feedback thoughtfully and develop team
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years experience as a direct sales leader/manager
- 3+ years as an AE individual contributor within the Enterprise space
- Strong track record of achieving sales targets across teams and individually
- Skilled in managing and coaching through the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Comfortable leveraging sales methodologies such as MEDDPICC, Challenger, etc.
- Experience using Salesforce for accurate forecasting
- Experienced in hiring and training talent at scale
- Ability to function in a “Player/Coach” capacity
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Fast becoming the default for corporate travel and spend management, TripActions is the leading cloud-based T&E platform that combines industry-first technology with best-in-class travel agency service. Trusted by travel managers and finance teams alike at more than 5,000 companies globally, TripActions leverages real-time data to keep traveling employees safe, control costs, and save time.
TripActions’ investors include such visionaries as Andreeseen Horowitz, Lightspeed Ventures, GreenOaks Capital, Zeev Ventures, and entrepreneurs Lee Fixel and Elad Gil. In January 2021, TripActions announced its Series E funding of $155M at an upround valuation of $5B to help accelerate future growth plans.
At TripActions, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.