TripActions is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until it is safe to return to office.
TripActions Liquid™ is the first modern end-to-end payments and expense management solution built with both the employee and finance team in mind that sits at the intersection of the majority of employee spend: travel.
We're looking for Senior Android Engineers who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits to join our Liquid Team. This Android Engineer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build a new generation of our mobile applications within the payments and expense management space. This is a very unique role which combines the small team feeling of a startup launching a brand new product, with the perks, opportunity size and impact of an established company. Our team is building the next big thing, from scratch, but all within the hyper-growth context of TripActions. You have a chance to heavily impact the roadmap of a nascent product and organization.
What You'll Do:
- Re-imagine how payments and expense management works
- Quickly implement and iterate on new and innovative ideas
- Collaborate with designers and engineers
- Analyze and optimize UI for quality, efficiency and performance
- Work collaboratively with Product managers and designers on defining the best mobile user experience
- Live and breathe beautiful mobile experiences
What We're Looking For:
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience building high-quality Android apps
- Experience building consumer facing apps and have published apps in the market
- Experience designing, developing, debugging and deploying software for server-side development using Java/ Kotlin as the primary language
- You understand the nuances of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to effectively write code for a multitude of Android devices
- Extensive knowledge of Android design principles and third-party libraries
- Experience with cloud messaging API’s, offline storage, background processing, threading, and performance tuning, caching and performance optimization
- Passionate about Android and are always up to date with the latest industry trends concerning OS, devices, applications, web technologies and new user interactions as they are released
- Passionate about building fantastic mobile user experience (strong in building animations, beautiful UI components)
- Kotlin, RxAndroid & Dagger2 experience
- Experience with MVVM/ MVP
Fast becoming the default for corporate travel and expenses, TripActions is the leading, cloud-based T&E platform that combines industry-leading tech with best-in-class travel agents. Trusted by more than 4,000 companies globally, TripActions empowers organizations with real-time data to make business decisions, paired with flexible T&E management tools that enable them to adapt to changing market conditions to keep traveling employees safe, control costs, and save money.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.