TripActions LiquidTM is a next-generation spend management solution that is disrupting the market by offering virtual and physical corporate cards that eliminate the need for traditional expense reports—from approval submission to reconciliation. By tying the cards to customized spend policies and employees’ itineraries, TripActions Liquid automatically recognizes and files reports at time of purchase for real-visibility and control over spend. In January 2021, TripActions announced its Series E funding of $155M at an upround valuation of $5B to help accelerate future growth plans. In April, TripActions and Visa announced an expanded strategic partnership. Through the new partnership with Visa, TripActions will accelerate the growth of its next-generation corporate card offering, increasing access to flexible payment methods with built-in policy controls.
We’re looking to bring on an experienced product designer, who will continue to scale this new product line as TripActions and our customers push for Liquid as a strategic business priority. Your main responsibilities will be around building the information architecture and designing the layout for mobile and web interfaces. This role is powered by innovation and we are looking for a highly-motivated self-starter with an excellent eye for UI, typography, layout, color and animation. You will be someone who loves solving difficult design problems with the user in mind and has a strong bias to action with an ability to ruthlessly prioritize.
What You’ll Do:
- Help evolve the vision behind TripActions Liquid
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, screen flows and prototypes
- Develop personas and usage scenarios and conduct usability testing
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications
- Contribute to product requirements alongside product managers
- Uncover multiple ways to solve a problem
- Connect with users and understand what drives them and how they operate
- Design intuitive product experiences that excite our customers
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of extensive UX/UI design experience with experience designing complex applications
- Experience designing FinTech products a plus
- High proﬁciency in some of our favorite Design & Prototyping tools: Figma, Principle, Sketch, InVision Studio, Photoshop, Illustrator, Framer JS, Flinto, Proto.io and After Effects
- Collaborative mindset - you thrive in cross-functional environments and have worked with leadership, product, sales and marketing to craft innovative product interface solutions
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and resilient in the face of challenges. Most importantly, you’re fun and a pleasure to be around
Fast becoming the default for corporate travel and spend management, TripActions is the leading cloud-based T&E platform that combines industry-first technology with best-in-class travel agency service. Trusted by travel managers and finance teams alike at more than 5,000 companies globally, TripActions leverages real-time data to keep traveling employees safe, control costs, and save time.
TripActions’ investors include such visionaries as Andreeseen Horowitz, Lightspeed Ventures, GreenOaks Capital, Zeev Ventures, and entrepreneurs Lee Fixel and Elad Gil. In January 2021, TripActions announced its Series E funding of $155M at an upround valuation of $5B to help accelerate future growth plans.
At TripActions, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.