In this role, you will drive the creation and management of training content designed to enable our customers to optimally leverage the TripActions Travel & Spend Management platform. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to understand key customer personas, identify learning objectives, and develop persona-based learning paths for the TripActions Academy. As part of the TripActions Customer Success organization, the content you create will help to provide our customers with the skills to effectively self-serve, helping us to drive successful customer relationships at scale.
What You’ll Do:
- Create role-based training content (modules) for TripActions key customer personas, including administrative roles (Travel and Finance Managers) as well as end-users
- Strategically combine training modules into customer learning journeys to achieve various customer objectives and elevate skills
- Ensure high attention to detail and uphold a standard of excellence for all content created, including grammar, formatting, voice, tone, and visuals
- Leverage Salesforce Trailhead software to load, edit, and publish all content to the TripActions Academy
- Follow the TripActions style guide to ensure all content produced is consistent with our established voice and tone
- Ensure all training content is kept up-to-date, publishing new versions or retiring content as needed
- Contribute to the customer enablement strategy, generating ideas for relevant new training content
- Ensure proper organization and tagging of all content in the TripActions Academy
- Build strong relationships with Customer Success Managers to cultivate a deep understanding of customer personas and objectives
- Build strong relationships with TripActions product specialists to ensure deep understanding of TripActions products and functionality
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in instructional design (or related experience in developing educational content for a technical audience), content development, or other professional writing experience
- Excellent project management skills with ability to plan, manage, and deliver projects in accordance with set deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail with strong copywriting and copyediting skills
- Ability to assess content, identify opportunities to improve it for a particular audience or business need, and make the necessary changes to the content
- Ability to generate innovative ideas, design and execute a project plan, and work with a cross-functional team of stakeholders as needed
- Ability to adapt to evolving timelines and priorities
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Nice to have:
- Experience with building and managing content in the Trailhead learning platform
- Familiarity with course development methodologies
- Experience with training and skill certifications
Fast becoming the default for corporate travel and spend management, TripActions is the leading cloud-based T&E platform that combines industry-first technology with best-in-class travel agency service. Trusted by travel managers and finance teams alike at more than 5,000 companies globally, TripActions leverages real-time data to keep traveling employees safe, control costs, and save time.
TripActions’ investors include such visionaries as Andreeseen Horowitz, Lightspeed Ventures, GreenOaks Capital, Zeev Ventures, and entrepreneurs Lee Fixel and Elad Gil. In January 2021, TripActions announced its Series E funding of $155M at an upround valuation of $5B to help accelerate future growth plans.
At TripActions, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.