TripActions is looking for a Content Specialist to join the rapidly growing Knowledge Management team. This is a role for a top-notch writer responsible for writing and editing documentation for the Support organization. The ideal candidate has excellent research skills, strong writing skills, user empathy, and be able to structure and translate technical content into easy to read content for internal audiences.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and maintain product and process content for multiple audiences, such as how-to documentation, FAQs, and help center documentation for support agents who provide customer service.
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously, while working independently and with team members.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Support, Product, Customer Success, etc.) to identify documentation gaps and needs.
- Assist with regular reviews of the knowledge base to identify areas that need to be updated/expanded and to maintain freshness of content.
- Assist with user training of the knowledge base and gather feedback on a regular basis.
- Learn and stay current with the product by hands-on experience.
- Observe support activities to determine operating procedures and details.
- Complete writing assignments according to content guidelines regarding clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate content.
- Adhere to a Knowledge Style Guide.
- Advocate knowledge engagement effectively and efficiently.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, marketing, or a similar field
- One to four years of experience in content design
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Advanced computer skills and experience with web-based applications
- Proficient working cross-functionally with global, distributed teams
- Experience with Salesforce, GSuite
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility to pivot with the demands of the business or shift priorities quickly
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with working with product or engineering teams or high-tech environment
Fast becoming the default for corporate travel and spend management, TripActions is the leading cloud-based T&E platform that combines industry-first technology with best-in-class travel agency service. Trusted by travel managers and finance teams alike at more than 5,000 companies globally, TripActions leverages real-time data to keep traveling employees safe, control costs, and save time.
TripActions’ investors include such visionaries as Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Ventures, Greenoaks, Zeev Ventures, and entrepreneurs Lee Fixel, Adam Bain, and Elad Gil. In October 2021, TripActions announced its Series F funding of $275M at an upround post-money valuation of $7.25B to help accelerate future growth plans.
At TripActions, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at [email protected].
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.