TripActions Liquid™ is an expense and corporate card solution that eliminates the hassles of expense management while giving finance leaders real-time spend visibility and control. TripActions Liquid provides employees with a refreshingly easy way to pay for what they need while giving finance leaders one easy place to control, manage, and track spend. With physical and virtual cards, smart policy management, and automated expense reports, TripActions Liquid streamlines the entire business spending process — driving cost-savings, productivity, and compliance.
In October 2021, TripActions announced its Series F funding of $275M at a post-money upround valuation of $7.25B to help accelerate future growth plans. In April 2021, TripActions and Visa announced an expanded strategic partnership. Through the new partnership with Visa, TripActions will accelerate the growth of its next-generation corporate card offering, increasing access to flexible payment methods with built-in policy controls.
About the team
The Service Design and Business Transformation team is focused on resolving the most important challenges based on emergent needs for the product, organization, and business overall. This is a new team that has been tasked with driving strategic, operational, and organizational initiatives and working on this team will give you the unique opportunity to scope and drive complex and high impact initiatives to help push things forward.
In this role, you’ll work with leadership to identify, prioritize, and execute on strategic opportunities to accelerate growth and prepare for scale. You’ll be responsible for managing a portfolio of strategic initiatives through the development of detailed work plans, analyzing relevant data, defining strategy, and driving execution.
What You'll Do
- Drive and launch new initiatives, taking them from V0 to V1
- Identify and own complex, cross-functional, forward-thinking strategic projects to build towards longer term, scalable solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders across the organization to improve key processes and facilitate business growth
- Anticipate bottlenecks and align on tradeoffs; provide escalation management; balance business needs versus technical/other constraints
- Develop and provide actionable insights and strategy recommendations to leadership and stakeholders
- Drive timely and successful completion of initiative deliverables
- Manage executive and cross-functional communication to ensure alignment on key decisions and status
- Develop success metrics to track and standardize the execution of strategic initiatives
What You'll Need
- BA or BS Degree
- 5+ years of experience in cross-functional operations management, with a preference for prior experience in hypergrowth startup operations, management consulting, or FinTech.
- Deep analytical skills and strategic approach to the business.
- Proficiency with tools such as GSuite, Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, Jira/Atlassian, or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, with a proven ability to drive projects across multiple teams and geographies end to end.
- Ability to operate autonomously with little guidance; self-starter with drive to consistently exceed set targets and timelines.
- Startup mentality with an eagerness to learn and work on every project; enthusiasm to get things done through a combination of hands-on execution and leading others.
- Experience with ‘0 to 1’ execution and process design; demonstrated experience driving process change in a high-growth, global environment
- Strong attention to detail and rigorous project management skills to manage high-quality, timely deliverables across multiple projects simultaneously
- Structured, solutions-oriented approach to ambiguous problem statements; comfort with ambiguity and willingness to learn
- Bonus points for experience in finance, payments, or fintech.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy - US ONLY
To support the health and safety of our teams and work spaces, we require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to have received an approved accommodation based on medical condition or sincerely held religious belief or practice. Please let us know if you’d like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before proceeding with our recruitment process.
TripActions is the only all-in-one travel, corporate card, and expense solution, providing 8,800+ customers around the globe unprecedented visibility and control over spend. Trusted by finance teams and travelers alike, TripActions leverages real-time data to help companies keep traveling employees safe, reduce spend, and drive productivity.
TripActions’ investors include such visionaries as Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Ventures, Greenoaks, Zeev Ventures, and entrepreneurs Lee Fixel, Adam Bain, and Elad Gil. In October 2021, TripActions announced its Series F funding of $275M at an upround post-money valuation of $7.25B to help accelerate future growth plans. In February 2022, the TripActions Group announced its acquisition of Berlin-based travel management company, Comtravo, which was closely followed by the addition of leading Scandinavian travel agency Resia AB, the group’s third acquisition in nine months, following the acquisition of Reed & Mackay in May of 2021.
At TripActions, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.