Sales Development Representatives at TripActions have the opportunity to wear many different hats, including:
- Prospecting and generating leads that directly impact the wider sales organization
- Working alongside of seasoned Account Executives to develop strategies to land outbound prospects and accounts
- Collaborating with marketing, demand generation, and other cross functional teams to up TripActions overall inbound strategy
- Qualifying prospects to ensure the highest level of meeting is passed to Account Executives
- Leveraging tools like SFDC, Outreach, Zoominfo, and Sales Navigator to build your book of business
- Being mindful of your metrics and leveraging data to drive decision making
- Creating and testing content is welcomed here at TripActions. Let your creativity flow
- Last but not least, meet and exceed you weekly and monthly goals
- Gritty go-getter who believes they have barely touched the surface of their potential
- 6+ months of prior outbound sales experience
- Detail orientated and knows how to stay organized in the midst of working potentially hundred of leads
- Strong experience cold prospecting, knows what it’s like to have a monthly quota
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
TripActions is the only all-in-one travel, corporate card, and expense solution, providing 8,800+ customers around the globe unprecedented visibility and control over spend. Trusted by finance teams and travelers alike, TripActions leverages real-time data to help companies keep traveling employees safe, reduce spend, and drive productivity.
TripActions’ investors include such visionaries as Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Ventures, Greenoaks, Zeev Ventures, and entrepreneurs Lee Fixel, Adam Bain, and Elad Gil. In October 2021, TripActions announced its Series F funding of $275M at an upround post-money valuation of $7.25B to help accelerate future growth plans. In February 2022, the TripActions Group announced its acquisition of Berlin-based travel management company, Comtravo, which was closely followed by the addition of leading Scandinavian travel agency Resia AB, the group’s third acquisition in nine months, following the acquisition of Reed & Mackay in May of 2021.
At TripActions, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.