At TripActions, “It’s all about the user. All of them.” We’re passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they’re going.
We are looking for a Staff / Lead Product Manager for our Chat Traveler Experience product team in Amsterdam. The mission of this team is to create a world-class service experience for travelers who use the TripActions platform. This includes getting support before, during and after business trips and help with Liquid - TripActions' payment solution.
Product Managers at TripActions are at the epicenter of our business, envisioning user-focused products and features that make the travel experience a joy, pushing the rest of the team to execute on their vision and driving our business forward. We expect you to deeply empathize with our customers and users and that you work closely with stakeholders throughout the company. In your product team you will work with engineers, designers and data analysts to develop a product strategy and execute on a roadmap in an environment where the only constant is change.
What you’ll do:
- Listen and talk with our customers, analyze how they use our products, understand and uncover their pains
- Develop and communicate the vision of the product
- Drive product strategy and maintain a prioritized road map
- Own and expand end-to-end product features
- Drive business operations in order to deliver on timelines and needed services
- Collaborate daily with Design, Engineering, Data and Go-To-Market teams to bring product through all phases of product development including ideation, design, development, product rollout and launch
- Deliver clear, thoughtful documentation throughout the process which can be easily understood by technical and non-technical decision-makers
- Leverage data to make informed decisions when confronted with ambiguity
- Understand technical dependencies and communicate necessary changes to Engineering counterparts
- Define and deliver on market research objectives and key performance indicators
What We’re Looking For:
- 6+ years experience as a Product Manager at scale up companies with a strong technology and product culture
- Prior experience with Machine Learning, Natural Language Understanding/Processing (NLU/NLP) experience is preferred
- Track record of building and scaling complex products
- Ability to tell a story of the customers, the vision and the product to anyone
- Effective communicator, both verbally and in writing, to every audience
- Prioritization hero, understands when and how to say no, or later
- Do what it takes to get things done, in a smart way
- Love travel & roller coaster rides ❤
TripActions is the only all-in-one travel, corporate card, and expense solution, providing 8,800+ customers around the globe unprecedented visibility and control over spend. Trusted by finance teams and travelers alike, TripActions leverages real-time data to help companies keep traveling employees safe, reduce spend, and drive productivity.
TripActions’ investors include such visionaries as Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Ventures, Greenoaks, Zeev Ventures, and entrepreneurs Lee Fixel, Adam Bain, and Elad Gil. In October 2021, TripActions announced its Series F funding of $275M at an upround post-money valuation of $7.25B to help accelerate future growth plans. In February 2022, the TripActions Group announced its acquisition of Berlin-based travel management company, Comtravo, which was closely followed by the addition of leading Scandinavian travel agency Resia AB, the group’s third acquisition in nine months, following the acquisition of Reed & Mackay in May of 2021.
At TripActions, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.