At TripActions the Change Management team is part of the Travel Experience (TE) Strategy and Operations team. This team works at the intersection of the most important issues facing the Travel Experience team. The TE team supports our TripActions Users 24/7/365 through chat and voice contact channels.
In the Change Manager role, you’ll work directly with the Travel Experience team on a variety of change projects. Your role will be to help ensure no matter the product, project or organizational change opportunity, the Travel Experience team is ready to accept the change and the outcome will be high adoption and engagement in the new ways of working. This is a primarily people-focused change management role, with a bit of project management, program leadership and a lot of relationship skills built in.
What You’ll Do:
- Own a set of strategic change initiatives - this includes end to end change management for the Travel Experience Organization.
- Represent Travel Experience to other TripActions functions (e.g., Product, Customer, etc.), during change programs. You always look at the big picture while collaborating across the organization.
- Own the communications planning and execution for Travel Experience change initiatives. Seek input from SMEs and stakeholders on messages and timing of delivery.
- Collaborate with L&D, WFM and other TE support teams to ensure change plans are executed for a smooth launch with high engagement and end user adoption.
- Proactively ensure Travel Experience Target Operating Model is protected and/or changes implemented are improving outcomes towards target goals.
- Track success of change programs, (e.g., adoption, benefits, etc.). Share lessons learned with the team and constantly be looking for ways to improve the outcomes for Travel Experience.
- Contribute actively as a team member, bring ideas for improvements, seek out ways to improve the overall engagement and adoption in Travel Experience.
What We’re Looking For:
- Communication skills - must be able to tailor the message to a variety of audiences
- Flexible and adaptable, able to work in ambiguous situations which may change frequently.
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships under pressured situations.
- Globally minded, ability to lead change within a global organization
- Minimum 5 years experience in customer service operations, people operations, or business operations ideally in a B2B environment
- Minimum 2 years experience leading change programs ideally in support of customer service teams.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Preferred - candidates with travel and/or technology background
- Preferred - candidates with change management certification (e.g., Kotter, Prosci, CCMP, etc.)
TripActions is the only all-in-one travel, corporate card, and expense solution, providing 8,800+ customers around the globe unprecedented visibility and control over spend. Trusted by finance teams and travelers alike, TripActions leverages real-time data to help companies keep traveling employees safe, reduce spend, and drive productivity.
TripActions’ investors include such visionaries as Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Ventures, Greenoaks, Zeev Ventures, and entrepreneurs Lee Fixel, Adam Bain, and Elad Gil. In October 2021, TripActions announced its Series F funding of $275M at an upround post-money valuation of $7.25B to help accelerate future growth plans. In February 2022, the TripActions Group announced its acquisition of Berlin-based travel management company, Comtravo, which was closely followed by the addition of leading Scandinavian travel agency Resia AB, the group’s third acquisition in nine months, following the acquisition of Reed & Mackay in May of 2021.
At TripActions, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.