TripActions is looking for a Manager of PR and Corporate Communications to help lead and execute global communications strategies that advance our position as a disruptor, innovator, and hyper-growth leader across travel and fintech. This is a high-impact role that’s part of the high-performing global integrated PR, Content, and Social team.
You’ll be responsible for driving strategy and executing outstanding media results around tier 1 launches, building out and scaling our executive thought leadership program, speakers’ bureau and awards programs.
You’ll serve as a strategic storyteller, engaging with top consumer tech, business, and industry media to drive meaningful coverage of TripActions, our executives, and our differentiated product offerings.
You’re highly creative and have killer instincts with a proven track record of building and executing communications programs that deliver results. You’re a change agent who is highly adaptable with flawless judgment, and you’re passionate about building and winning together as a team. You get things done, know how to have fun, and are a glass half-full kind of person.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive global corporate communications, including public and media relations to generate positive coverage of TripActions, our executives, and differentiated solutions offerings among top-tier business, tech, and industry (fin tech and travel) media
- Build and implement executive communications and thought leadership plans — including byline and contributed articles, blog posts, social media content, and speakers’ bureau -— to build awareness, preference, and affinity for TripActions.
- Identify and submit TripActions, our teams, and our customers for industry awards that highlight our innovation, company culture, and customer success.
- Create, edit and deliver internal communications that inspire employee passion and commitment to the TripActions brand, mission, culture, and customers.
- Partner with PR agency partners and internal teams to help us achieve our business objectives, delivering innovative and strategic PR programs on time and within budget.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5–7 years in corporate communications with a mix of experience in public and media relations, executive communications and thought leadership, crisis communications and journalism within the hyper-growth technology industry.
- Experience in fintech and/or hyper-growth consumer or b2b SaaS tech, active media relationships with business, fintech, and consumer tech media.
- Strong passion for relationship-building, creative storytelling and bringing the brand to life through communications.
- Strong understanding of data and experience in data storytelling.
- Strong project management and program management capabilities to deliver programs on time and within budget.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills; ability to capture the voice of others.
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help create a stronger brand and brand engagement through communications.
- Experience in global and regional PR agency management.
- Collaborative mindset. You thrive in cross-functional environments and have worked with leadership, product, sales and marketing to craft innovative communications programs.
- Self-starter with a penchant for experimentation. You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
TripActions is the only all-in-one travel, corporate card, and expense solution, providing 8,800+ customers around the globe unprecedented visibility and control over spend. Trusted by finance teams and travelers alike, TripActions leverages real-time data to help companies keep traveling employees safe, reduce spend, and drive productivity.
TripActions’ investors include such visionaries as Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Ventures, Greenoaks, Zeev Ventures, and entrepreneurs Lee Fixel, Adam Bain, and Elad Gil. In October 2021, TripActions announced its Series F funding of $275M at an upround post-money valuation of $7.25B to help accelerate future growth plans. In February 2022, the TripActions Group announced its acquisition of Berlin-based travel management company, Comtravo, which was closely followed by the addition of leading Scandinavian travel agency Resia AB, the group’s third acquisition in nine months, following the acquisition of Reed & Mackay in May of 2021.
At TripActions, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.